Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chopping corn in Canada...

Hi followers, 

the last week I have spent in Kanada. Together with our dealer Noblefort Equipment from Nobleford in Alberta, we visited several customers, talked about the new MAN Generation and could exchange a lot of experiences. A very interesting week. Because of the first frost the week before, the corn dried up very quickly and most of the customers were done chopping corn for the season. But not all of them. Because of the dry corn, the customer chopped with 13 mm very short. Around Lethbridge are a lot of feedlots, like you can see on the pictures...








The last week I got used to Germany again. Our mid-sized rental car felt compared to my Tour-Truck very small. Right now I am back in Reno, where I packed my stuff the last days. Everything has an end and so is the "Meet the BiG MAN Tour 2011". Tomorrow I will fly back to Germany already. 

For the next week I got a little surprise for you. Some of you might know already. During my tour I had visiters from Germany several times. But more about that next week, so please check back later...

Regards from Reno,

Benedikt

No comments:

Post a Comment